(NEVER ATTENDED COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY)
- Official high school transcript or official GED report
- Official SAT or ACT scores, if under the age of 23
- ACT: 19 composite (minimum 18 Math and 18 English scores) – ACT code: 0786
- SAT 2015 and prior: 900 combined (minimum 410 Math and 440 Critical Reading scores) – SAT code: 5012
New SAT:* With the change in the newly designed SAT, Armstrong will focus on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, and Math sections. We will not require the optional essay. Please visit our website to obtain actual New SAT score requirements as they become available.
- High school GPA: 2.5 or higher on core courses.
- Georgia Required High School Courses: 4 English, 4 science, 4 mathematics, 3 social studies and 2 foreign language, computer science or American Sign Language. Required credits: Two courses in algebra, one in geometry and one advanced mathematics course; one physical science course, two laboratory courses from biology, chemistry or physics, and a fourth science; and two years of the same foreign language.
*New SAT refers to tests taken Spring 2016 or later.
International Students can locate their admissions checklist at intl.armstrong.edu.
Submit an application online today! Visit armstrong.edu/apply for more information.
- $25 application fee
- Official high school transcripts
Please mail or send electronically through gafutures.org.
- Official SAT or ACT scores
Please send official test scores directly from testing center or through College Board or ACT testing
services. We will also accept test scores if they are included on an official high school transcript.
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
If you have taken any college courses while in high school, please submit an official college
transcript once all of those courses are completed.
(ATTENDED COLLEGE & EARNED CREDITS)
Official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended. Note: If you have earned less than 30 credit hours, you will also need to submit freshman credentials.
The minimum GPA for transfer admission is 2.0. Some programs require a higher GPA and have special requirements to be admitted.
If you are over the age of 23 or have been out of high school for five years or more and have never
enrolled in the equivalent of English 1101 or Math 1111/1001, you may be required to complete an
entrance exam before being admitted to the university.